Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7 - Insta Friday


I am linking up for Insta Friday over at Life Rearranged.

life rearranged

These are the doors I am painting for my latest project.


Here are the knobs I am working on for my latest project.  I cannot wait to share the finished item.


Wednesday night I baked some sugar cookies.  I put some m-n-m's on a few and the others I frosted with homemade butter cream and put Halloween sprinkles on them.

On Thursday I worked on two baking orders - a pan of iced brownies and a pan of 6 layer bars.



Last night Madison brought over dinner to our elderly neighbor.  We usually bring her dinner once or twice a week.  I usually make extras and it makes me feel good to help a neighbor.  I sent over a small salad, garlic bread, pasta with meat sauce, and two 6 layer bars.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Totally love your idea of bringing dinner to an elderly neighbor. What an awesome thing you're doing. I'm sure your neighbor appreciates it!

Stopping by from Life Rearranged
Jenn Schires
www.theschiresfive.blogspot.com