Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Baking ~ Teacher's Gifts

This morning I am doing some baking before work.  I want to make little treat containers for Madison to pass out to her teachers.  When you are working on a tight budget and your middle schooler has multiple teachers... holiday gifts become a bit more difficult to manage.

I had these leftover Chinese takeout boxes from our wedding favors plus those great and super cheap labels I ordered through Tiny Prints.

I filled them with chocolate frosted brownie squares and Buckeyes.

Then I made cinammon sugar pretzels (sooo good) and tied them up in little baggies with more custom labels for her teachers too.
I know it isn't much, but I hope it is a small treat to brighten their day.

1 comment:

ashallann said...

what a great idea, I always struggle with what to get for teachers, I think this is fantastic. Definitely love to try the cinnamon sugar pretzels!