* I have had a horrible head cold/cough since Monday morning + I have worked 7-8 hours every day this week. I am so glad I am off on Friday. I am looking forward to resting, possibly a nap, and getting caught up on some crafts (I have many things started... but I need to finish). Plus I need to finish and order my Christmas cards and finish my Christmas shopping.
* I made reservations today for our Christmas Eve dinner at PF Changs. It is one of our favorite restaurants and we haven't been since the spring. Every year since I can remember we always went out for Chinese food.
* Madison is flying to my parents the day after Christmas for an entire week. I am slightly nervous about her flying solo... but I always did when I was her age. She isn't scared... so I am trying not to put my fears off on her.
* I realize my rant the other day may have come off as a little bit nasty. That wasn't my intent... it comes more from sadness. I realize that other friends, family members, random Facebook people, and other bloggers are going to keep getting pregnant and having babies. I swear each day I read a post where someone else is due in June... as I should be.
* I am so sick of the rain. I just want the sun to shine.
* I am so glad Teen Mom 2 is back on... it is like a train wreck I cannot stop watching.
* I am making homemade pizzas again tomorrow night for dinner... it is like the third time in about a week and a half... it's quick, easy, and delicious and way cheaper than ordering pizzas.