Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I decided to stop being such a Scrooge and to send out Christmas cards after all... So this morning we headed to downtown Newport to take some photos of Madison along the water. 

When I came home I made three different cards and then I let my husband choose his favorite (which is the one I just ordered... and I only had to pay $6.41) which is basically tax and shipping thanks to a code I won on a blog for free cards.

Here are the two cards from Shutterfly we didn't go with... I will post the one we chose after they have reached our friends and family.

Wishing You Merry Christmas Card
Find unique and modern Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.



Faith And Hope Christmas
Turn family photos into personalized Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


I hope they arrive soon!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures!! Its beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

cute cards! i love them!

J said...

Beautiful card! :)