Saturday, December 31, 2011

This is NOT a 2011 Year in Review

I will spare you from sharing my top 10 recipes, projects, posts, etc... although I have enjoyed reading everyones.  It's mostly because I just don't feel like going back through and re-sharing them.

2011 hasn't been the best year for us... but I still want to remember the things..both good...and really bad that happened in our lives in 2011 - especially since I neglected to begin my annual Shutterfly album until two days ago.  I am happy to say I finished it last night...and it is patiently sitting in my shopping cart until I get a coupon for a free book... because I just KNOW if I go ahead and order it the free coupon will come the next day.

Madison comes home this evening after spending a great week with her grandparents.  I am happy she is coming home.  Chris and I have really enjoyed some alone time this week... but our house is just not the same without her.

I am HOPING like hell that 2012 is a better year for our family on every level...

financially
physically
emotionally

and that we end 2012 with a healthy baby...finally...please.

1 comment:

Eyes Wide Open said...

Hey I just found your blog quite randomly, and read a bit of your story - I'm so, so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I have had 3 miscarriages in the past 18 months (we stopped trying for in April because I was losing my mind), and I know how horrible it is. We're also hoping for a take-home baby this year.
I also surmise that you live in New England - I'm in RI and have some really good local fertility resources if you need/want them. Just shoot me an email!
Here's to a happy, healthy 2012!
x