Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday
The last thing I ate was - an English muffin with honey ham, cheese, and mustard for breakfast this morning.
  • The next thing I'd like to eat is - Panera... I am pretty sure we are going there for lunch...except it is noon and Madison is still asleep.
  • The best things - are my husband and daughter, diet Coke, and reality TV.
  •  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is- being off all summer and not having to return to teaching full-time in the fall.
  • Sports are  - boring.
  •  I miss- my husband.  We are currently separated for 6 weeks for his job.  It sucks...more than I thought I would.
  • Right now I am- needing to pee and wake up Madison so we can go paint pottery.

 Make sure you got to Lauren's blog and link up!!




 


No comments: