Monday, June 6, 2011

New Photos of Maddie By Our Wedding Photographer

My initial plan was to have our wedding photographer, Amy Sandoval Photography, take photos of the three of us outside of home before our big summer move to Rhode Island.

Well on the day she came, my husband was super sick and in bed.  So I had her just shoot Maddie.  I am so happy how they turned out.  Since my latest obsession is photos on canvas...I was excited to find a Groupon today for a 16x20 canvas {worth $124.95} from Picture it on Canvas - a place where I have ordered from before.  I just need to figure out which ones I want to order.

I also found this great tutorial from Blue Cricket Design by The Sassy Pepper on how to make your own photo canvases.  Check it out here. I am going to attempt to do this with some smaller photos to see how it turns out.

Here are some of my favorites -







No comments: