Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am sort of late linking it up with This Kind of Love.



{Let me just say I took some of my photos with my IPhone...I edited them to be facing the correct way...and I am not sure why they are sideways...sorry}

(1) A Day Off

Madison wasn't feeling well yesterday so we left school early.  She still wasn't feeling well last night so I called out sick.  Around lunch time she started to feel better so we ran to Hallmark for some cards and came across this ($46.00) which I really wanted...but would rather pay less.



Then we headed next door to have lunch at Moe's (Madison's favorite place).



I think it is safe to say she is feeling better.

(2) A New Printable

Today I realized my Easter printable is still sitting in the frame on the bookshelf.  So I found a quote I love on Pinterest (by the way I look on this at least 5 times a day... I love it) and used Microsoft PowerPoint to make a printable for myself.  I uploaded up to Winkflash and I cannot wait for it to come so I can replace the Easter one.  It is an 8x10, so if you are interested, leave a comment and let me know and I will email it to you.




(3) More Stuff

I am also loving my family, the fact that school is almost over, that our pool is open, Words with Friends, and various other things...but I want to get in bed early...and I want to read some more of my book.  So this will be short.

No comments: