Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday...so I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday over at This Kind of Love.
 
 
I am loving that this morning I woke up to my first sale from my very tiny...not really fully stocked...still needs a lot of work etsy shop called Prints by Melissa.

I am loving that Madison got her hair done yesterday at our favorite salon - Salon Icon and she loves it.  She loves it so much she refused to go swimming last night and today because she didn't want to ruin her great hair.

I am loving that in about ten days...after a very long...and probably exhausting...yet well worth it drive I will get to spend a few days visiting my husband.  He has been gone for work for about a hundred ten days...and we are not due to be up there permanently with him until the first of August.  I'd be lying if I said it hasn't majorly sucked to be apart.

I am also loving  Instagram on my phone.  Look at this cool pic I made of a plant on my parents' porch.


I am loving a recent four day trip Madison and I took my parents' house which included visiting with my Pepe (grandfather) and Uncle Tom, sharing my baked goods with friends and family, dinner with one of my oldest and dearest friends, our first passion fruit ice tea lemonade of the season from Starbucks, shopping at the outlet mall, getting to visit my sister's best friend's twin babies, and rest and relaxation.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

OMG! I LOVE the Passion Shaken Iced Tea's at Starbucks! They're definitely my summer drink of choice! haha

Happy Wednesday! :)