Friday, July 22, 2011

Insta Friday

I am linking up today for Insta Friday.  I really should be working on cleaning, organizing, and packing for my move...sigh.  Instead here I am sharing my Instagram photos...and reading blogs, which is pretty much why I have accomplished nothing all summer.

I recently discovered a cool new way to print Instagram photos... It's is a an app called Postagram which is a free app.  It makes a post card style 3x3 print for just 99 cents!!  I cannot wait to place my first order.

Do you print your Instagram photos? If so, which service do you use?

life rearranged

The Oreo cupcakes I made the other night ... recipe to come soon.

A Prickly Pear Margarita I ordered at our anniversary lunch..having no idea it would come out pink with a lime in it.  Pink and green were our wedding colors.

A favorite photo I took of the cupcakes I did for the recent wedding.




No comments: