Saturday, July 2, 2011

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluff Bars

I love the Picky Palate blog...Jenny is always creating such fun and easy desserts.  When I saw this tasty recipe pop up in my Facebook news feed I knew I had to try it...especially since I knew I had all of the ingredients at my house. 


The bottom is a cake layer, then there is a peanut butter marshmallow layer, topped with an entire bag of white chocolate chips.  This is a great combination!  It was quick and easy to make and would make a perfect dessert to bring to a summer cookout.


Ingredients -

1 box Yellow Cake Mix

1 large egg
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup marshmallow creme
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
Directions -
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place cake mix, egg, and butter into a large bowl. Mix until well combined, will be the consistency of thick cookie dough. I used my hands towards the ends. Press dough into prepared baking pan.
3. Place peanut butter, marshmallow creme and condensed milk into a large bowl and mix until well combined. Pour over crust then top with white chips. Bake for 23-25 minutes, until cooked through. Center will seem somewhat jiggly, but will set up while cools.

4. Let cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
{This recipe is from Jenny over at the Picky Palate blog}



No comments: