Sunday, July 3, 2011

My First Trip to Hobby Lobby... I am in LOVE!

I had never heard of Hobby Lobby until I started reading blogs...then it seemed like everyone was getting this fabulous stuff at a place called Hobby Lobby.  I had to go.  The bad thing one...there wasn't one anywhere close to my house.

{top left - bottom : I loved this framed cupcake print, tons of knobs...wish I knew how many I needed for the new house, fabric, and tons of signs}

So on Thursday on my way to my parent's house I stopped at one.  I don't think I will ever love another store the same...it certainly is giving my Target a run for its money!  If you have never been to one, google it, find one, and go.  I got some great buys including new fabric for our new living room!!! Woohoo!!

This is what I picked up -

{I got these pink and green bins for my new office...on SALE for $5.00}

{This cool memo board for my office}

{Green, pink and yellow fillers for my glass jar on my bookshelf jar, little nut cups to bake mini cupcakes in, and some round cookie cutters to attempt to make iced sugar cookies}

{Mini cake boards for a wedding I am doing and stamps for a fun project I saw on a blog...can't wait to get home and use them}

{new fabric for my living room.  I love the fun bright colors and it was only $8.99 a yard... I've been looking for months and just bit the bullet today.  I cannot wait to put it all together}

Do you ever go to Hobby Lobby? If so, what do you love most about it?

2 comments:

Erin McG said...

LOVE me some Hobby Lobby. We got one down in the Short Pump area about 9-12 months ago. I've been about 3-4 times and purchase something every time I go. Their selection is amazing and their prices are really great too. I wish they did more coupons like Michael's but it won't keep me from going.

Kaitlyn said...

What are you doing with the fabric?